Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

On the 2nd and 3rd day of Christmas...

On the 2nd day of Christmas art, my true love did to me...
Special looking penguins!
Base color: MAC Seriously Hip
White and Black acrylic paint
China Glaze Peachy Keen 
I dunno what I would have done to make them look better. 
They are extremely special looking.
Eep! Even though are you special looking, my dear penguins, mama still loves you to death!

On the 3rd day of Christmas nail art, my true love did to me...
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!
Base Color: OPI Alpine Snow
Lynnderella Ribbon Candy
Black, blue, green, red, yellow acrylic paint

I like this mani alot. The Lynnderella glitter made it look like a party on my nails!
I am loving December for nail art. 
November was a rather dull month for me. 
I was diagnosed with certain things and it took it's toll on me.
But this month brings all new things.
My birthday, John Waters show, Christmas, snow, sledding!
What more can a girl ask for?

I also want to thank all of my followers.
I will be having a giveaway when I reach 200!

Until tomorrow!

xoxox



2 comments:

  1. adorable!!! great job, as always! i love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those lights! and the penguins are so cute.. amazing job!

    ReplyDelete