Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Not For The Faint

Proceed with caution!!!

I WAS BURIED ALIVE! I HAD TO CLAW MYSELF OUT!

heheh My nails are part of my Halloween costume. This took about 30 minutes to do!! My costume wasn't what I wanted to be so instead I did my nails and build my costume around them. It was a lot of fun to do. I mean looking at them, I felt my fingers hurting. I filed down my thumb and pinky to the nubs which I really wish I hadn't down. Oh well, they will grow back!

(Left hand)
Fake nails
Red and purple lipstick
Red food coloring!!

(Left Hand)

Here is a crappy cell phone picture of my Right hand!


I now have to do everyone's makeup!!
I will post my makeup and costume later.

Tata my lovlies!!

xoxox





17 comments:

  1. Aaah! This looks amazingly realistic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I thought your real nails were broken off at first. My husband even liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this look so real! Great job girl!! Have fun tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha amazing job! :) cant wait to see more pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are crazy good!! So good, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, this is crazy, it looks so real that it hurts !
    Even if I know they are fakes, I had to look each detail to be sure of that :D
    Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh i love these....well done!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome. Horribly, horribly awesome.

    ReplyDelete