Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm Your Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherry Bomb!

Hello my fellow polish lovers! I hope everyone is well today. I had a long day at the doctor's office today. I woke up at 5 am to be out of the house by 7 to get there by 8 because I didn't know where the office was. Had a lot of blood work done and now I have a few procedures and test that need to get done. At least they are trying to figure out what's wrong. 




Anyways, today is Day 8 of the 30 Days of Untrieds!!! And today, I bring to you
OPI MOON OVER MUMBAI!!!
 OPI Moon Over Mumbai is a true light gray with very subtle shimmer.
In the picture above, I am wearing 4 coats.. FOUR!!!!
Do I like it?
I am unsure! There is still VNL even after 4 coats. 
Will I keep it? Hmmm I will probably franken with it!

I was listening to The Runaways while I was doing my untrieds.
Their song  Cherry Bomb came up and it inspired my nail art!

They kind of look like tomatoes to me.


Check out the other bloggers joining me on the challenge:
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
 Carly at Lacquered Lover
     Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia

Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer

Taylor at nailedtothet
Thalie at Glazed Talons


Until tomorrow my loves!




4 comments:

  1. Super cute! LOVE the cherries! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I love the cherries! I have to try this with the red I put in my post today (Bettina #47) because it is a true cherry red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello world I'm your wild girl!

    Love those nails, love anything with cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore this post! Super cute and super cute blog title!

    ReplyDelete