Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Essie: Smooth Sailing

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. Some events occurred last week that was the icing on the cake for me. I quit my job and have been rather stressed. But I will be posting more frequently until I find a job. Enough personal nonsense.
Smooth Sailing is a periwinkle blue with silver flaky microglitter
This color is part of the limited edition Summer 2011 collection, Color Me Brazilliant
I used two coats. It has a perfect consistency
.
Urgh look at that color combination!
*Drools*
I added China Glaze Broken Hearted on top of Essie Smooth Sailiing.
Gosh, so pretty!! 
I wore this mani all day.

Does anyone run out of mani ideas?
Whenever I run out of ideas, I throw crackle/shatter on top and WHAM! BAM!
Instant "creative" manicure.
But I really did like this color combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment