Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Geek Week: Caught In A Web

Geek Week

Day 4: Spiderman

Half freehand half stamps!!
I must say, I am getting more comfortable with doing freehand nail art. My hand is getting sturdier. I do admit, when I have to do it with my left hand, I want to throw in the towel. It tires me a lot. Odd, I know haha.


Spiderman's eyes came out a lot better on my right hand but I didn't photograph it. His eyes look very special here hahaha
I've been drawing a lot of influence from other amazing nail bloggers.
Does anyone has any tip/advice on freehand nail art?

Thumb, Middle, Pinky fingers
Base Color: MAC Naughty Nautical
Image Plate: Chez Delaney A37 (Spiderweb and Spider)
Stamp Color: Konad White for Spiderweb
               Konad Black for Spider

Pointer, Ring Fingers
Base Color: OPI Vodka & Caviar 
Spiderweb: Black Acrylic Paint and Kiss Black Striper
Spiderman Eyes: White Acrylic Paint and Kiss White Striper 

No comments:

Post a Comment