Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 1 - Red Nails

Hello my lovely readers.
Last year, I did the 31 day challenge and completed it. Today I am starting another. I've been short on inspiration so this is perfect timing for me.



Today is day 1 and it called for red nails. I am going to try my hardest to do nail art each day instead of just color swatches and such.

I wanted to do spun sugar nails. Looking back at the nails now, they look kind of morbid. The idea was a lot better in my head! It looks like blood spatter (I don't mind it so much I love the gory and morbid). It took around 10 minutes for it to get stringy enough to be able to pull it across.

I will definitely try this again. I think next time I will use candy like colors. I hope you enjoyed Day 1 of the 31 Cay Challenge.  Remember to check back each day :)

xoxo, 
Alex


1 comment: