Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 5- Blue

I want to apologize in advance if this post seems rushed because quite frankly it is. I have to go to work in 10 minutes and if this is not posted now then I won't be able to post it until midnight.

Today calls for blue nails. I had a hell of a time coming up with an idea for blue nails. I wanted to do a lot of things but didn't have time. So I settled for stamping. I give credit to those ladies who are absolutely amazing and so creative with stamping.

I used Deborah Lippmann On The Beach stamped with China Glaze 2030 and BM Plate 306.
Gosh I can't express enough how much I love this print!!  It's so gorgeous and I love the color combo together.
Even though this was not my first idea for my mani. I must say that I really love it.

Tomorrow's will be more planned out!
I've got to run.

xoxo
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment