Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 3- Yellow

Today is day 3 and it calls for yellow nails.  I work with kids with Autism so two of them helped me come up with the concept by drawing it on paper for me first.
I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and Wet N Wild Black Creme. It sucks that it already has tip wear. I'm pretty sure I've had this on for less than 12 hours, most of the hours I was sleeping. It's a love hate relationship with seche vite.

I'm happy to get to posting daily again. Sometimes, life is super consuming and despite painting my nails every day, I just didn't have time to blog. But thanks to each and everyone of you for sticking around and reading my blog.

I hope you all have a safe and fun labor day. I am off to work!

xoxo
Alex

PS. Tomorrow is green nails and I have something amazing lined up!



No comments:

Post a Comment