Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 2- Orange Nails

Hey guys!
 Today is day 2 of the 31 day challenge. The theme today is orange nails.
I was watching Doug all day today and it inspired my nails for today. I remember Let Them Have Polish did Nickolodeon nails. So  she is my inspiration on these nails as well. Here is my version:

As you can see, my thumb nail decided to smudge itself and Seche Vite decided the polish should shrink away from the tips. You know how that goes. The base color is OPI He's My Boo and I created the drips with China Glaze Limonyte. I got a new light today that I am absolutely in love with! 

Looking at the mani this way, makes me think of cauldron smoking and bubbling. I love Halloween! Hocus Pocus comes out September 4th on Blu ray.  

I hope you enjoyed this mani as much as i have enjoyed creating it.
Be safe this long weekend!

xoxo, 
Alex




1 comment: