Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

China Glaze- Gamer Glam

I am a hardcore holo lover. When I heard China Glaze was releasing another holographic collection named Tronica. I squealed! I have a few polishes from their Kaleidoscope line and my OMG collection is almost complete. Any who, onto the photos.


In this collection, the holo effect is more scattered as opposed to linear. The holo is also more subtle in this collection than previous collections. This color is called Gamer Glam. It is a purple scattered holo.
I looove this color but I do wish the holoness was not so subtle. I like holo that is BAM! WHAM! in your face!
I purchased Gamer Glam from Sally Beauty but it was a while ago. They are sold out at my local store and I have yet to find the Tronica collection anywhere else.

1 comment:

  1. I think this one is pretty, but I agree, holo's are better if they're WHAM in your face :)
    Welcome to bloggerworld anyways! <3

    ReplyDelete