Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sally Hansen: Blue-Away

It's no secret that Sally Hansen is in my top 3 favorite nail polish brands. They have such an amazing variety of colors. I especially love the Insta Dri line. It's great for a quick mani and the polishes are amazing to stamp with.
I present to thee Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Blue-Away. It's a perfect vibrant shade of baby blue. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this polish. It just pops out at people. I used two coats.


On my way to work, I was feeling a bit down. Sooo, I stopped of at Walgreens and decided to treat myself to some retail therapy.
(Left to Right)
Kiss Nail Art kit
Sally Hansen Raspberry race
Sally Hansen Pink Blink
Maybelline Go-Getter Green
Then when I got to work, I was really bored because it was really quiet and nothing was happening.
I use soft purple from the Kiss Nail Art kit. I really like the way it turned out. Though I am sure I will get better with practice!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment