Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pure Ice: Twinkle

(my fingers look wonky haha)

Unf. I love this color!!! This color reminds me of summer and beaches and tans. All of which I am longing for at the moment.
I don’t understand at all why this polish is called Twinkle. It’s a gorgeous orange/coral color with a golden shimmer to it. GORGEOUS!!
The formula is kind of eh. Runs a bit on the thick side. I had to do three coats to achieve opacity and to cover some brush strokes.
I got this color from Walmart. It’s not a hard color to find at all. It’s very affordable as well!

1 comment:

  1. OMG i am loving this color, but i don't think i will ever wear it again. I've had it for months and haven't used it, just the other day bought Essie Tart Deco and today i've decided to go coral on my hands and toes, just different shades... I had no problem with Essie on my toe nails, did two coats and it was perfect. But the Pure Ice... dear god the formula is bad and the brush as well. This color is amazing and it really makes me sad that the polish sucks so much, i know for sure this is my first and last time wearing it.
    I'm disappointed mainly because i have a bunch of other Pure Ice polishes and have never had this problem, i'm seriously thinking about buying another bottle of it just to make sure i didn't get an old one the first time...

    ReplyDelete