Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hard Candy: Sky

Hard Candy Sky is a gorgeous baby blue with blue shimmer (look at my index finger in the picture).The first coat of this color was patchy and left some balding towards the cuticle bed. When I applied the second coat, there was no more patchiness and no more balding. The formula is a bit on the thick side but it's nothing to worry about it.  I got this color at Walmart for $5, I think.

I had extra time today before so I decided to spruce up this manicure by adding stamping.
This is my first attempt at layering and I must say, I did a pretty good job. 
Pardon the messiness, my lens is a macro lens and picks up any imperfection. 
I see this done a lot with nude/neutral colors. 
I love this konadicure
Plates used: Konad M57 and Konad M71

1 comment: