Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's a love hate relationship

Hello my lacquered lovers!
Sorry I've been MIA but I have been really sick recently and have been undergoing quite a few tests. By the time I get home, I'm exhausted and still feeling the effects from the sedation.
I dislike not posting regularly but I am going to try my hardest to post each day.

Today is day 19 of the 30 days of untrieds. For day 19, I bring to you My Sleigh's In The Shop by Nicole by OPI.

My Sleigh's In The Shop is a fuchsia, purple and gold microglitter.
The gold microglitter adds depth to the polish and manages to bring it to life.
I love NOPI and OPI glitters!
They do them so well.
Left hand!
I was influenced by friend's tattoos. He has love and hate inked on his knuckles.
I'm obsessed with font like this!
Right hand!
The right hand was hard to do. The letters are not the same height.
But I must say that I did a great job using my non-dominant hand!

Check out the other bloggers joining me on the challenge:
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
 Carly at Lacquered Lover
     Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at nailedtothet
Thalie at Glazed Talons


6 comments:

  1. love the letters, they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely concept. I love the Love Hate thing and the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiii,
    I'm a new follower. Love your blog and LOVE this idea. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you use for the writing? A paint pen? It came out so amazing!

    ReplyDelete