Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nail News!!!!!!

I was over at All Lacquered Up and saw that China Glaze is coming out with a new collection. In March 2012, China Glaze will release the Hunger Games Collection, which coincides with the release date of the movie!
Though I am not familiar with the Hunger Games, I love these colors!!

To read more about the collection colors, head over to All Lacquered Up
I'm excited for these colors.. By the way, do I spot a flakie!?!?

What do you think about this collection? Will you be purchasing from this?

4 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Hunger Games either.The top row looks like neutrals,while the bottom row is more colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am RIDICULOUSLY excited for this collection.. I'm completely obsessed with the hunger games, so I'd get these colors even if they were all terrible haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man YES PLEASE! I don't know how much I'd want to wear some of them come March itself (when it's all bright and happy around here) but would rock the hell out of all of them this winter in a big way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH !!! I LOVE THE 1ST 3 AND THE LAST 3 OMG !!!!

    ReplyDelete