Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!!



would love to thank Nory from Fierce Makeup and Nails for giving me this award!
I have two simple rules I have to follow:

  1. List 7 things about yourself
  2. Pass this along to 15 other bloggers that deserve this award.
Here we go!
  1. My nails have not gone unpainted for more than 5 minutes for the past 15 years
  2. I am learning to be a taxidermist.
  3. I am obsessed with horror movies, The Muppets, halloween decor
  4. John Waters is my hero. Not kidding, he is the most amazing person in my eyes.
  5. I don't know how to swim
  6. I love conspiracy theories
  7. I play dungeons and dragons and am a huge video gamer.
The 15 bloggers I pass this along to are:

2 comments:

  1. I see that you have been nominated for this award. I have also nominated it on my blog! :) Love your blog! :) http://spurplecastle.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!! Thank you for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete