Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

That'll Do Pig... That'll Do

Today is Day 2 of the 30 Days of Untrieds! And this is a very very late post for me. I am sorry! I'm very super busy and helped my uncle build some stuff today.

Today I bring to you Eyeko Tea Rose Polish for Country Nails! Eyeko, sadly, no longer sells polishes, which bums me out.
Tea Rose is a cooler toned Rose. This polish is super pigmented and only required one coat!
I wasn't sure if I would love this color but I really do!!!

This little piggy....
Eee! They are my special looking piggies!
I really must practice on their ears

Check out the other bloggers joining me on the challenge:
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at nailedtothet
Thalie at Glazed Talons




Any requests of what nail art I should do?
I am running out of ideas!!

Until tomorrow (which will be an earlier post than today!), my pretties!

xoxox




6 comments:

  1. OMG, I love love love the piggies, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved pigs since I was a little girl! Yours are cute! Love the title of your post,made me think of "Babe".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, they don't make these any more? Sad. There are some I always meant to swap for but didn't get around to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too stinking cute! Lovely shade of pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg the piggies are soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete