Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

You'd Better Work

I love RuPaul.. Love is an understatement. Obsessed? Yeah, that's more like it.
Today is day 21 of the 30 Days of Untrieds.

For this installment, I bring to you Concrete Catwalk by China Glaze.
Concrete Catwalk is a dark gray cream that was opaque in two coats.
This is a MUST HAVE.
So absolutely gorgeous!!
I can't stop staring at it!
You need this! Really you do 

Are you ready for my failed nail art?
I did this at 3 am in the morning and while on my pain meds.
It looked good to me. But at the same time, I am sure everything does at that time!
What the hell are those?!
Well they are supposed to be bullets!
If you tilt your head they kind of look like bullets.
Add this to the ever growing list of things I want to redo

Check out the other bloggers joining me on the challenge:
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
 Carly at Lacquered Lover
     Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at nailedtothet
Thalie at Glazed Talons



xoxox



4 comments:

  1. I totally just bought that the other day for 99 cents, I was so excited, it'd been on my wishlist. And as soon as I saw your title I heard it in my head as RuPaul saying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I want this, I will be adding it to my wishlist!! ;) Your bullets are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ru Paul also. I can't wait for Ru Paul Drag Race 4! (:

    I've been looking for a good gray color and I think I want Concrete Catwalk now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea this colour looks amazing and I'll be getting it soon:D

    ReplyDelete