Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 14: Flowers

I managed to get myself out of bed to do Day 14 of the 30 day nail challenge. I wanted to do some freehand nail art, but to be quite honest, I was feeling like hell. Despite me not feeling up to doing my nails, I must say that I am really happy the way my nails turned out. I really really hate getting sick because when I do, it takes forever for it to go away. I'm trying to stay positive. I've been using my neti pot like crazy, which relives a lot of the sinus pressure.

Base Color-
 Essie: Ballet Slippers
Ring finger-
Image Plate: Konad m65
Stamp Color: Sally Hansen Teal-y Fast
Thumb, Pointer, Middle, Pink Fingers-
Image Plate: Konad M82
Stamp Color: Sally Hansen Emerald Express


I feel so delicate with my nails like this!

Hopefully I feel better tomorrow!
Until next time my pretties!
Xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Love!!! especially the accent nail that is one of my favorite designs! love the colors you picked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! This is gonna sound weird but...you have nice hands :P

    ReplyDelete