Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 24: Inspired by a book

O___O

That is all I can say about this fail mani.  So day 24 is to do a manicure inspired by a book. So.. the book I chose was: DUN DUN DUN
!!!! This was one of my favorite books when I was younger.
The Goosebumps is still to this day, one of my favorite series..
I am 27! Hahaha

Anyways, I spend the 4 days of the week with my boyfriend and  I don't have many polishes
available to me.  So I didn't have the appropriate colors.
I attempted to do a mummy wrap and failed miserably . 
The thumb and pointer finger came out horribly, I don't know what the hell happened!
I used Wet n Wild Black Creme and Butter London Wallis.
NO ME GUSTA
*shakes head in shame*
So sorry to post this but at the same time, I don't see why we can't share 
Let's see if tomorrow's manicure is any better!
Until later my pretties.
xoxox


1 comment: