Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 18: Half Moons

Hi all! I hope everyone is doing well! I have an early post for everyone since I am off to a Renaissance faire in a few. This was done quickly, poorly and freehand. Urgh you can tell! Haha
Wet n Wild: Black Creme
nails inc: Chelsea Embankment
No flash!
That middle finder. Womp Womp. It's so sad looking!
I didn't use reinforcements. I might retry this tonight using reinforcements.
Who knows!
Flash! I made that little duckie too!
I am on the fence about this. I wish I had more brushes available to me.
I spend the weekends at my boyfriend's apartment and my nail supply there is very limited.
Ok I am off to see King Richard and his court!
I hope all of you have a great day!!
Until then my pretties.
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. i almost did black and gold, i really like the way they look together for half moon mani's :]

    ReplyDelete