Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 21: Inspired by a color

Ok ok ok. I am sorry for posting so late. Today was one of those days. You know, I did my nails, walked around the city, got completely side tracked. Anywho this is the third and last section of the 30 Day Nail Polish Challenge.

The color that inspired me today was It's Alive by China Glaze. Obviously Frankenstein came to mind because I am a huge huge huge horror fanatic. It was hard to photography this manicure but I tried my hardest.
Base color: China Glaze It's Alive (2)
Image Plate: Chez Delaney A37
Stamp color: Konad black
It's kind of hard to see the stitching. 
I love this manicure. Next time I do it, I will try placing the stitches in different places.
A better shot of it! Mickey looks evil!
Til tomorrow my pretties!

xoxox


2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! I think i need this polish!! I love halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even recognize Mickey 'til you said something. :)

    ReplyDelete