Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 26: Inspired by a pattern

Day 26 of the 30 day nail polish challenge is inspired by a pattern!! For this manicure, I was inspired by fabric patterns from the 60s.

Base Color: OPI- Atomic Orange
Image Plate: BM203
Stamp Color: Konad White
Line Colors: 
China Glaze- Towel Boy Toy
China Glaze- Senorita Bonita
China Glaze- Limonyte
China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy
China Glaze- Turned Up Turquoise
Kiss- Beach Yellow
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!!!
Until tomorrow my pretties!
xoxox


3 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! I love all the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing ! But how did you do all the colors with that plate ? That's stunning :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gwenn! All I did was outline the image in different colors!!! I am not talented enough to do multi polishes on the plate. Hope this helps! <3<3

    ReplyDelete