Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 20: Water Marbled

Today's been rainy, very blue day. I love living in New England and I love fall.
I chose some blues for this water marbled manicure but it turned out differently than I expect!
It seems, in my house, that whenever I do my nails, I am asked to do something by someone that causing my nails to smudge.. Does this happen to anyone else!? Eeeee!
Onward to the pictures!
(Right Hand)
Look at the smudge on my thumb! *grumble grumble*
I used a lot of colors for both hands
Base: Sally Hansen- Whirlwind White
OPI- Mermaid's Tears
OPI- Catch Me In Your Net
OPI- DS Magic
OPI- Yoga-ta Get This Blue
OPI- Ski Teal We Drop
OPI- Swimsuit...Nailed It
China Glaze- Secret Peri-Wink-Le
Sally Hansen- Barracuda
If I were to do this over, I don't think I would have used Swimsuit...Nailed it
or Catch Me In Your Net.

Has anyone done water marbling with glitter-ish nails successfully??
Til tomorrow my pretties!
xoxox



1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!!!!!! I should have done a blue water marble! Ive never done a water marble with glitterish nails. I suck at water marbling tho!

    ReplyDelete