Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 30: Inspired by a Tutorial

Hi everyone!!
Today is the last day of the 30 day nail polish challenge and it's been a lot of fun. Today is supposed to be inspired by a tutorial. I couldn't find any particular ones that I wanted to do so I copied a look The Daily Nail did. Click HERE to check out her look.

What I used:
OPI- Alpine Snow
Petites- Vintage Gray
Red, White, Black acrylic paint
What I used:
Essie- Borrowed and Blue
Essie- Lapiz of Luxury
Essie- Going Incognito
China Glaze- Classic Camel
Sally Hansen- Lightening
Pinky and thumb are Mr. Window
Ring and pointer are The Flowers
Middle is a very very evil looking Chairy hahah


I hope everyone enjoyed the 30 days Nail Polish Challenge. 
I am hoping to to a Halloween themed mani each day in October.
Let's see how that goes!!
Til later my pretties!!

xoxox


1 comment:

  1. They both look so happy, I love it! Totally remember seeing that tuxedo one and being too chicken to try it out, you nailed it :D

    ReplyDelete