Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Ulta Haul

I've been disappointed in the stores near me and their collections. It seems like no one has been carrying the most recent collection. I went to Ulta yesterday because I was suffering from cabin fever. I could spend hours upon hours in that stores and enjoy every moment. My sister and I stop there around every other week.
I walked away with some goodies.
(Left to Right)
OPI- Road House Blues
Pop- Turquoise
Piggy Polish- I'll Get You My Pretty
China Glaze- Near Dark
Piggy Polish- Nocture-Nail
Pop: Ultraviolet
Orly Dotting Duo Tool (LOVE LOVE LOVE)

The Pop nail polishes were on sale $5 from their original price of $10.
I wanted to get more China Glaze Ghoulish Glow but they ran out.
I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. ooooo can't wait to see that nocture-nail one -- those all look like super fun colors though, ya done good! :)

    ReplyDelete