Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Cat's Meow

Hi hi hi!! So sorry for posting this late. I just got back from our camping trip not too long ago. It was perfect!!! This weekend, the weather here in Boston has been in the 80s which is very odd for October! But it was amazing. The water was warm. The moon was shining bright. There was the most amazing breeze. It was my first time camping too!

Anyways, I really like today's manicure. As I was putting on the top coat, I smiled a huge smile. I didn't except them to turn out this amazing! Ok ok ok enough of me blowing my own horn. Onwards to the manicure!

Orange Strips:
China Glaze- Cross Iron 360
KISS Striping tool in Black

Cat Eyes:
China Glaze- Near Dark
Piggy Polish- I'll Get You My Pretty
OPI- I Only Date Werewolves
Pumpkin Polish Lime Green (I hate that they don't have names)
The eyes glow in the dark.
This weekend was perfect. It could not have gotten any better.
What did everyone do? 

Until tomorrow my pretties!!
xoxox


4 comments:

  1. We need to shuttle you to a parallel universe where it's always October, you are seriously rocking the hell out of these Halloween manis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the coolest cat manicures I've seen. Love it! :) I may have to try this sometime because I'm a cat lover.

    ReplyDelete