Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Do You Like Scary Movies?

Beware! Caution! The Horror!!!

This manicure is such a fail. Not kidding at all. But I tried. So I wanted to do Ghostface from Scream. I really don't know what went wrong. Maybe the fact that I am really sick and I feel like I am dying. Can we just blame it on that? hahaha

Base color: Essie- School of Hard Rocks
Piggy Polish- Nocture-Nail 
Black and white acrylic paint
I mean.. They are cute ( I think)
But sooo far from looking like the guy from Scream hahaha
Now that I am looking at them on my computer.. They kind of remind me of lost souls

Any tips on what I should have done?
Until tomorrow my pretties!!
xoxox




3 comments:

  1. I swear faces are like the hardest thing ever, if you get the placement just a little off the whole thing goes kerflooey... feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously this is not a fail! I think it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think they look like The Scream painting, which Ghostface was based on!

    ReplyDelete