Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Last minute nails

I am really sorry but I have nothing special to show you today. Just some last minute stamping. The party last night was a lot of fun. A lot of people came which is amazing!! Some people had/ to leave earlier because of the freak snow storm. I'm in Boston, we didn't get a lot but I have friends from Salem, MA who had to leave because they got hit bad!

Claw Polish- Phantasm
Stamped with plates from Chez Delaney.

My boyfriend and my costumes. Our costumes are results of failed costume ideas. 
There will always be next year!
My nails were a huge hit at our party last night. 
Many people got queasy last night. 
Therefore that means it was a huge success!!

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!
Until tomorrow my pretties!
Tata
xoxox


5 comments:

  1. Awww Im glad you had a successful party! The stamping is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the stamps:] & the Claw Polish... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay fun party! Sorry to hear about the snow, but looks like y'all made the most of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG THOSE NAILS!! I took a quick glance at them and felt myself get the cheeeels. I have a weak stomach for gory things >___< Glad the party went well! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bloody nails - WOW! I totally am amazed at your talent and grossed out lol.

    ReplyDelete