Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

The Itsy Bitsy Spider....

Is not so itsy around Halloween...

Not feeling today's manicure at all. I'm just not feeling today at all I guess. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed hahaa.

Tomorrow is our Halloween party. Roughly 20 people are coming and I still don't know what I am going to be.  Ahhhh!

So I could only get one decent picture of this manicure. It was being a pain in my ass.

Base Color: 
Ulta Witchful Thinking
Sponged with MAC On The Prowl
Black and white acrylic paint
nails inc The Boltons

So now I ask you lovely people..
WHAT ARE YOU BEING FOR HALLOWEEN?

Until tomorrow my pretties!!
xoxox


3 comments:

  1. i love this! :) i want to paint my face like a cute sugar skull. But have no plans yet. Good luck on the party! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhhh this is so cute! hope you feel a little better soon and have fun in your party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally rocking out the Poison Ivy look. At work

    ReplyDelete