Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Whistling Past The Graveyard

Today is another late post. Sorry! I spent the whole day outside helping my uncle with a project. Thankfully I was up early enough to actually do my nails. I couldn't decide on what look to do so I turned to my friend for suggestions. She said gravestones, so I took that and ran with it.

Also, Whistling Past The Graveyard is my favorite Screamin' Jay Hawkins song.
Zoya: Kelly
White and Black acrylic paint
Sally Hansen: Lightening
China Glaze: Ghoulish Glow
I love them so much!!!!!!

Until tomorrow my pretties!!!
xoxox




5 comments:

  1. Such a creative and awesome mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very cool your did a killer job

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome job you've done...and it's freehand, too! Love the scene that you've created - perfectly spooky and Hallowe'eny! :) Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love your little ghosties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative! it looks SO great! Cute!

    ReplyDelete