Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Who Do Voodoo? We Do!!!


Inspired by the great Johnny Thunders song! I have finally fallen back into my niche. I love today's manicure. I am unsure of why this weekend sucked so bad in regards to my nail art. Can't win them all I guess. I was afraid that I had plateaued. Fin! No more nail art for you! So happy that is not the case!!

I enjoy sharing my failed manicure with you all. I will be redoing those manicures those manicures that I counted as failures. ONTO THE MANICURE!

Base Color: Butter London All Hail The Queen
Tan Acrylic Paint
Wet n Wild Black Creme
China Glaze Hey Sailor 
Fantasy Makers Night Glow
China Glaze Devotion
The little guy on my thumb looks like if you ripped Barbie's head off then shoved it back on. 
NO NECK!!
Ahhh I love it!!!
I don't know what I am going to do with myself when October ends!
I need a better lamp to photograph my nails with. 
Any suggestions?

xoxox
Until tomorrow my pretties!



10 comments:

  1. OMG, this is so freakin' awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their eyes.

    What about an Ott lamp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelovelove.. My favorites are your pointer & middle fingers :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these bunches, so much I've gotta leave a little gris gris XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alexis! These are really cute and look like the voodoo babies I did on my blog too! Don't you love the butter LONDON color for a base? Great nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! By looking at a bunch of your other posts, I can tell you're really talented =] Definitely gonna be a regular! Looking forward to your future posts <3

    ReplyDelete