Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

I've gotten several emails and comments asking me if I do both hands when I do my nail art. The answer is yes. It's hard painting with my non-dominant hand. I take my time with with. It sometimes comes out better than when I paint with my dominant hand!


I also have gotten several requests asking to do a tutorial on my ZOMBIE NAILS, so I plan on doing that first thing November hits.

So this mani I am about to post, could have been executed better. I did it at 4 AM (I suffer from insomnia) and while I was laying down on my bed (lazy me).

There is a reason why I included the spooky eyes and the eyeballs!
The spooky eyes are there because I used to play Bloody Mary and Candyman.
Each time I said their names in the mirror 3 times, I swear I saw eyes!!!

The reason why I included the eyeballs is because when I was around 6 or 7 I saw the movie Phantasm.
When I went to bed I had a nightmare!!
Instead of the little metal ball, it was eyeballs!
Not my best manicure and not my worst.
It was played out a lot better in my head.
But I am not completely disappointed (does that make sense?)

I am not even gonna lie, it's obvious that I am running out of ideas. 
A lot of the stuff I want to do, I can't. I don't know how to execute it!
We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Until tomorrow my lovelies!!!
xoxox


6 comments:

  1. I really like this, the eyes are really well done:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this the eyes are amazing!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Phantasm, I remember my teenage boyfriend bringing that over to my place to watch, what a movie... I love these eyes, you're so good at this! Feel you on the frustration, but gurrrrl you got it, push on through... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! really like it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool-am surprised that you can do this lying down!

    ReplyDelete