Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Vant To Suck Your Blood!

Hi!! Today was another hectic day. I am exhausted!!! But boy, did I haul today!!!! I will make a post about it later.

Today, I have the world's most fun manicure (does that make sense?)  I only have one picture. I don't know why everything is coming out crappy.  I do love doing my nails everyday, especially during Halloween!!! Yay!!!
Sorry I didn't clean up, I was really really busy today.
Base color: OPI- Planks A Lot
Hair, Mouth, Eyes, Fangs: White and Black acrylic paint
Blood: China Glaze-Naughty and Nice

Oh! And I present to you last year's costume!!!
Not the best picture, but you get the idea!


5 comments:

  1. I am in complete awe of your costumes!!!
    AMAZING! Simply AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome costume! cute nails!!! :) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just like to point out how amazing your past costumes are! Like... whoa! Almost as exciting and perfect as your nails!

    ReplyDelete