Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ooooooo!!!

I should be packing right now. My boyfriend and I are going camping with our friends. I know not to pack a lot but still, I like to be prepared. I did my nails before I got brunch with my boyfriend and his family. They all love my nails and are trying ton convince me to open up a small business.

This has had to have been the quickest manicure I have ever done.
 It all took around 10 minutes!!!!
Ghost Fingers:
Base Color: Wet N Wild Black Creme
Ghosts: White and Black Acrylic Paint
China Glaze Ghoulish Glow
Boooo Fingers
Base Color: OPI Zom-Body To Love
Booo!: Konad Black
Chez Delaney D04
This is my all time favorite manicure. ALL TIME!!!
It was so easy and so much fun to do.
I wanted glow in the dark nails since I will be in the dark dark woods!

Until tomorrow my pretties!
xoxox



5 comments:

  1. this is soooooo frkn cute!!!!!!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest, love it! Have a blast camping, try not to scare anybody ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you should open up a nail business of some sort! You're really talented, and you'd have tons of customers for sure. :)

    I love this manicure, too. You make me want to try my hand at all your creative designs. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete