Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Little Monsters



Today is HALLOWEEN! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL OF THE GHOULS AND GOBLINS OUT THERE. We have not gotten any trick or treaters at all. I'm really sad.
Today is also the last day of my Halloween themed manis (I will do more throughout the year though). I had when October ends.

Someone in one of the groups I belong to posted this mani and I decided to recreate it. I forgot that persons name so if it's you please please comment so I can credit you properly!

It's also a mashup of several manis I have done through out the month.

The Mummy:
Base Color: OPI Mummy Knows Best
Stripes: OPI I Only Date Werewolves
Purple and White Acrylic Paint
Fantasy Makers NIght Glow
Witch:
Base Color: Kleancolor Purple
Black, White and Seaglass acrylic paint
Sally Hansen- Lightening
Fantasy Makers Night Glow
Dracula:
Base color: L'oreal Mystery
White and Black acrylic paint
Fantasy Makers Night Glow
Frankenstein:
Base Color: Orly Green Apple topped with OPI Zom-body to Love
Black and white acrylic paint
Ghost:
Base color: OPI Mummy Knows Best
Black and white acrylic paint
Fantasy Makers Night glow

I don't know what I am going to do now that October is ending.
I have some ideas. I might not post tomorrow.
Ah who am I kidding?
I will be posting everyday until I get a job. 

I hope all of you have a safe and fun Halloween!
Until tomorrow my pretties!
xoxox

7 comments:

  1. I love this set of designs! I've seen so many Halloween designs so far, but yours really stands out because it's one of the more unique ones!
    Did you remember to turn on the lights? We didn't get any trick-or-treaters last year.. but it was because all the lights were off :P Usually kids come knocking regardless! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're the cutest! I'm bummed it's over too, but I'm sure you'll come up with a ton of fun stuff to do for the other holidays coming up. We didn't get any kids either, I think it's just the neighborhood (once you're in the city proper I think the only blocks that get any real traffic are the mansions... smart kids). More sugar for the big kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! We got so many trick or treaters that we nearly ran out of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design is from here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mq4mbwMtamU

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your blog and I absolutely love it! Following for sure :) And these monsters are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the thumb and pointer finger!

    ReplyDelete